Monday
A new week should have new hope right ? But today can say quite sway ... I lost 2 stars which is on my phone de . 1 is my shi fu make and give mi and it is made of beads lor . This star makes my heart very pain coz very nice and is limited edition lor . Got gan qing de ... Sorry to my shi fu coz u put effort in it but i lost it . So sad ... Then the other 1 is wire de ! That 1 oso very nice . Lol ... Anyone saw these 2 stars wondering ard pls let mi know . I muz be crazy to say this ... I went back to find but i can't find ! My sky no stars le ... Then at class , we were preparing to go home , i was drinking water then joyce say something and i spilled the water out . I spilled on joyce then so coindence , kl oso spilled water to her this morning . Joyce , u better go pray sia so unlucky and 2 same event occur at the same day . Anyway , my apology to u ...
30.7.07