Wednesday
Today , quite happy coz i found 1 of the stars but the other 1 still not found . The 1 that is not found is the 1 i really hope to be found coz was the gift from my shi fu . I now realised that i lost it at mon at 4 . Coz was found at blk 31 lvl 5 . So was lost at sch ? I oso not sure wor ... Can't remembe le . I really hope to find that back anyway , thankz to ww for returning mi back that star still got 1 still wondering ard . I feel like sending mails to all ict students so that ppl who find it can return mi ma . But really don't know will work ma ... But at least i believe ... Believe in finding it back ... Praying with my heart and hope that i can get it back 1 day . Haiz ... Still sad abt it .
Today went sch for 2 hrs coz lan in the afternoon , the lect say want to go then go if not , don't go . Of coz i didn't go . Coz 11 end db then 2 got lan very tired 3 hrs do nothing . Went home fall aslp till 7 . Cham ... Slping like a pig ! But very nice ... Sian ... Tml got ooad presentation ... Gotta jy ! Oh ya , jy to my class too ... And oso jy to ah ma . Buzy oso muz take care .
1.8.07