Tuesday
Today went out for secret outing coz i watched the movie "secret" ! This movie is by jay chou and was touching like everyone was saying ! Jay chou really jay chou coz the storyline is creative but some parts i really can't understand . I cried during the touching part and that's mi . I tell myself i muz not cry during this movie and i can't . Very surprisingly of mi ... I actually watched 3 movies this year so far and is a record le coz i can like don't watch movies for 2 years coz i don't really like movies . The first movie was 门徒 watched with my cousins during CNY . Second movie was 男儿本色 watched with jas , rp , kl and joyce after class jul 13 . Now , is 不能说的秘密 . Thankz fang for the trigger . I really liked it ... We saw alot of kitty stuff today . I was tempted but no $$$ . One is the 12 生消 de keychain whole set $29 . Then the pouch $2.90 ! Wanna buy but think not that useful but now i abit regret leh ... Then we take neo print too ... Very nice ... I liked it very much ! Had a fun day today ...
14.8.07