Welcome To
Jas88mine Blog
♥ Profile ♥ Blog ♥ Tagboard ♥ Links
Saturday

Yeah ! Mi party time too . I announced it at 16:01 juz now . Today went to sch damn lonely coz i alone go for LAN test . I see the paper i wanna faint coz damn tough . Cham ar , this sem don't know can make it ma . Like i say , i not hoping to get A or wat i juz want a D , a juz pass grade will do . Don't wanna retake any module ! Anyway , i will enjoy the hol now if not dui bu qi to myself . The nite before the result release will be a nitemare ... Haha ... So coincidence ! Both my friend alina and ck are using the same template . I got to admit that the skin is cute n nice . I was browsing through n i thought i got the wrong link . Cheers ... For the hol !

25.8.07