Monday
Today xin qing bu hao coz very angry ! Believe mi when i say the whole story u will feel angry if u got a kind heart ! I went to my mum's place then there was a table for ppl to pray for the hungry ghost . There was food there on the floor where ppl believed that was for children . Then there was a wild dog . He was damn thinny lor and he walked towards the food . I believed he was damn hungry lor . Then there was this fucking old man walking from the back gave the dog a kick at his stomach . Omg ... The dog already so pity then the damn fucking old man still gave him a kick . What the hell ! I know i muz respect religion but we muz oso respect a life ba ! The dog is a life ! I really cursing that fucking old man to be a dog for his next life . *Plz lor , u expect a dog know that the food there is not for eating meh ? A dog will never know that ok ! U are a human ! U should have common sense ba ? Don't wanna let the dog eat can juz shoo him off or put the food higher .* I really feel sad for the dog lor . Damn poor thing ... Anyway , pardon mi for the F word .
27.8.07