Sunday
Hot day ! 38 degrees ... Damn hot ! Everybody muz drink enough water wor if not will easier get ill . Lol ... I muz be crazy coz i change layout or so call friendster skin and is CSS codes . But for sure is better than HTML codes . Training for next sem ... Kidding de lah ... Hey , btw u all can hear the song from my blog ? Coz i embed a song where the file is in my folder de not web so i not sure u all can listen ma . I can listen but i scared u all cant . Tag mi and tell mi if u can or cannot listen to the song . Thankz le ...
To fang : IS module i oso haven't make up my mind as for urs right , can choose entrepreur and the lect named marlina yeo coz she damn good . Of coz is ur choice ! Mi suggesting only ... Anyway , dont think I&E de 5 modules makes any different coz is abt having an event out of it ...
To Ying : True , this skin like squeeze everything together but i lazy to change le ... I got time thne change ba ...
23.9.07