Thursday
Haiz ... FIRE BURNING AT MY BUTT LE ... Still got alot to do ! Sian ... But go sch really waste my energy ! I tell myself not to sleep in the noon but after i reach home , the temptation comes ! I fall aslp again and sleep till ard 8 again . My god and now i am sleepy again . Ba shu put an ad for adoption of my little puppy when they are borned but the problem is , i know i cant give out them . Coz u muz know the feelings of how kids and parents separated ? Sure damn sad somemore dont know the ppl adopting will be nice to the puppy anot mayb after a few weeks will throw them away lor . Ok , i know i am very sentimental and like my mum says theres nothing perfect in the world that u want it to be . I cant keep the puppies too coz will be too much but ... Haiz , i really hate to have ppl throw away pets lor . What to do ? Suggestions plz ...
26.6.08